Timbmet today has one of the UK’s most extensive timber and panel product ranges, complemented by a range of manufacturing services. We are dedicated to sourcing innovative timber products from around the world, driven by the demands of our customers. We are market leaders in our commitment to the sustainability and legality of our supply base and to responsible business solutions.
The Timbmet product range includes:
- Timber; in a wide range of species, both in packs and loose
- Panel products; including the Egger and Kronospan brands
- Doors, worktops and flooring
- Cladding and Decking
- Engineered Timber
- Profiles and Mouldings
Added Value Services
Timbmet’s technology and expertise, combined with its extensive range of products, means the company can support most of its customers’ Timber and Panel requirements:
- Ex-stock standard mouldings
- Bespoke Profiles and Mouldings
- Bespoke Profiles and Mouldings to any design
- Our cross cutter, twin line and multi-rip saws allow us to provide a fast and efficient sawing service. Our multi-rip saw can cut multiple pieces in the same pass; helping us to reduce production times for our high quality cross cutting timber service.
- Finishing services – lacquering, staining, painting, priming & sanding
- Fire protection treatment
- Edge Banding
- CNC machining
- Protective wrapping/crating
- Vac Sol aqua preservation treatment
Timbmet is one of the leading suppliers of timber products in the UK and accepts the associated environmental responsibilities. The company is a market leader in its commitment to the sustainability and legality of its supply base and has been independently audited to ensure compliance with the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR). Timbmet is also a member of the Timber Trade Federation (TTF) and have signed up to their Responsible Purchasing Process (RPP). Timbmet, based in Shellingford, Oxfordshire, was founded in 1942 and now offers a wide range of timber and panel based products, in-house manufacturing capabilities and its own milling facility in Glasgow.
For more information, please visit our main website.