Premium Timber is a market leader in the sourcing and development of many timber and PVCU products including doors, windows, decking, shelving and many other associated products.
The company’s success in the replacement doors and windows market is largely due to its policy of continuous innovation and the ongoing design and development of new products for an ever changing market. The result is an extensive and stylish range of contemporary and traditional high quality products offered to the industry at very good prices, which in turn has enabled Premium Timber to forge strong business relationships with market leading organisations such as B&Q, who currently have over 25% of the UK market.
Premium Timber are now one of B&Q’s leading suppliers of timber and PVCU products and the majority of their products are sold exclusively by the market leading DIY chain.
The company’s commitment to continuous innovation and the search for new and better products has also driven its policy of developing partnerships with some of the most technically advanced global producers in the world.
The Premium Timber home improvement product ranges include:
- Exterior pre-hung timber doorsets
- Timber patio doorsets
- GRP, PVCu and composite front and rear doorsets
- PVCu patio doorsets
- Interior oak and hardwood veneer doors
- Interior pine doors
- Interior white panel doors
- Interior bi-fold doors
- Interior fire doors
- Internal tri-fold sliding room dividers
- Internal french doorsets and folding room dividers
- PVCu Windows
- Furniture board
- Wall and ceiling solutions
Added Value Services
The key to Premium’s success in becoming a major supplier to B&Q, the UK’s largest DIY chain, lies in its ability to work with a demanding customer’s quick response and delivery requirements, as well as a comprehensive support service:
- Premium Timber provide its customers with a sophisticated product ordering system, based on live, accurate stock levels. It is a flexible and scalable integrated warehouse management system that allows Premium to process hundreds orders a day, comprising thousands of individual products.
- A dedicated after sales customer service team to deal with any issues that may arise.
- B&Q outlets use a sophisticated system of electronic ordering which utilises low stock level management for maximum cost-effectiveness, requiring a rapid and reliable supply and delivery service. Panelco are able to respond effectively to peak order demands and special requests.
The company operates from two sites, in Somerset and Stoke on Trent and delivers to over 300 sites every week throughout the UK mainland, Ireland, the Highlands, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.